MongoMapper 0.9.1 Release
Posted by Brandon Keepers on May 17, 2011
MongoMapper 0.9.1 has been released, featuring a handful of bug fixes and minor enhancements.
- Update dependency on Rails to allow working with Rails 3.1. Commit
- added push_all and pull_all modifiers to documents. Commit
- Don’t reload belongs_to associations when assigning. Commit
- Fix to_xml to use #serializable_hash and properly return ObjectIds. Commit
- Only define Boolean class if it it’s not already defined. Commit
- Allow using #value_changed? for key with name ‘value’. Commit
- Fixed case equality. Commit
- Removed custom implementation of human_name. Commit
- Fix deprecation warning on validations with a message. Commit
- Fix deprecation warning on class_inheritable_attribute. Commit
See the full change log.