MongoMapper 0.9.2 Release
Posted by Brandon Keepers on September 02, 2011
MongoMapper 0.9.2 has been released, with some bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Most notably, MongoMapper now has support for replica sets. To use replica sets, define hosts in
- Fix ActiveModel naming Commit
- Adding support to query all subclasses when using sci Commit
- Fix :on option for validation callbacks Commit
- Support for replica set connections Commit
- Allow class name to be specified with Userstamps plugin Commit
- Avoid storing keys with nil values Commit
- Changed inspect so that only non-nil keys are shown by default Commit
- Fix issue where #to_xml with :method includes value twice Commit
See the full change log.